• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fun encounter in Macon this afternoon

Usually, the dog the barks too loud, won't ever attack.
Just keep calm, and keep ya hand at ya concealed 1911 on the right side of your car seat.
R3ef9a10c3c6ddbf05c76c19e70e25502

Making light of it I get, but as mentioned, people are getting killed everyday by these idiots. Figure out how to avoid at all cost. While it looks fun on TV, the aftermath isn't.

I didn't look but I'm just going to assume the guy looking for armored vehicles the other day is a Maconite (or is it Maconese?).

Making light of it I get, but as mentioned, people are getting killed everyday by these idiots. Figure out how to avoid at all cost. While it looks fun on TV, the aftermath isn't.
Yep it’s sad. I honestly need to remind myself not to honk or even acknowledge other drivers when they cut you off or something like that. Luckily this guy just wanted to act tough and drive off but thinking about it now it could have gone so much worse.

I definitely like the advice here about a dash cam though.

In all seriousness though, be careful of the fools out there. We had a senseless road rage killing a few years ago on Eisenhower Pkwy. I don't believe the "investigator's conclusions."
https://wgxa.tv/news/local/man-shot-during-apparent-road-rage-incident-in-macon
Oh I remember that one. If I’m not mistaken, that challenger driver also had a run in at the Cherry Blossom festival one year. And if I’m still not mistaken his relatives are well known to the BSO for various infractions.

Back
Top Bottom