• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Funny things you've seen during a deal meet..

Yeah add me too that list too...met a guy for a deal and he wanted to show me his new Sig....

He grabbed it from his car and dropped the mag, swept the **** outta my head, and handed it to me. Never pulled the slide back.

I got it and pulled that slide and sure enough....it popped that round.
I had a guy bring me some fried chicken and biscuits to a deal once..........:thumb:

Met a crazy old drunk Yankee at Wendy's when he originally said Walmart. Then he called and said he was at Walgreen's. When he figured out where the hell he was I met him at Wendy's where he was using the wifi on a Chromebook that he tried to sell me along with the Bersa I came for. Then he handed me the Bersa loaded and chambered. I paid him the $175.00 for the Bersa and got the hell on. First and last Armslist deal.

Whoa whoa whoa
Armslist deals are eligible?
I thought the thread was only for ODT deals ..

deal in Kroger parking lot...trading a pistol for a rifle..dude on a bike come up(he was maybe a little slow)..."Hey guys, hows it going?" starts talking about his bike..makes no mention whatsoever of the AR, the sig, the glock on waists...other stuff for trade...rides, off.
Sounds like a typical meet at the late "murder Kroger" to me...

Found an ad that had a bunch of stuff in a crate . Ammo can with various ammo, a flat back chicom AK mag and a holster for like $30.

Long story short. Set up a meet at Dicks on Barrett. He called 5 min before the meet time and said he was 10 min away. Texted me 15 min later saying he was pulling in. Finally 10 min after that he pulls in riding shotgun in a car that was beat to death so badly, I couldn't tell what's make/model it was.

Dude is sweating up a storm in Febuary, has shaking hands and is talking 100mph... Yeah, try decaf next time buddy.

Made the deal and went on my way after they had pulled out. Seemed they had somewhere to be....And this was and ODT deal. It was also my second with said member. Probably the last.

Whoa whoa whoa
Armslist deals are eligible?
I thought the thread was only for ODT deals ..
Well I had to resort to my Armslist misadventure since all my ODT deals have gone pretty good. I WILL say that Kroger seems to be a recurring theme here. I've met for deals at Kroger locations from south Bibb Co to way down in Waycross.

I had a lady stare me down the whole time I sold a shotgun in the acworth wal-mart parking lot. I decide to go in and grab some stuff while I was there. When I came back out said lady is now in the front of the parking lot SCREAMING at an acwoth cop, "how could it possibly be legal to just sell someone a gun to someone in a parking lot, and that he needed to go find me and do something". I dipped out before she saw me, thats too much crazy libtard for me.

I had a lady stare me down the whole time I sold a shotgun in the acworth wal-mart parking lot. I decide to go in and grab some stuff while I was there. When I came back out said lady is now in the front of the parking lot SCREAMING at an acwoth cop, "how could it possibly be legal to just sell someone a gun to someone in a parking lot, and that he needed to go find me and do something". I dipped out before she saw me, thats too much crazy libtard for me.
Actually, I'm surprised this sort of thing doesn't happen more often.
Obviously, you just set up shop in the lot to find someone to buy your merchandise.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom