• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Funny things you've seen during a deal meet..

Guy called me about 6 months after i bought an m39 from him. Said that he shouldnt have sold me the rifle because it really didnt belong to him....it belonged to his cousin who was deployed overseas. His friend was coming home and he felt really guilty and he wanted to know if i'd sell it back to him.

Guy called me about 6 months after i bought an m39 from him. Said that he shouldnt have sold me the rifle because it really didnt belong to him....it belonged to his cousin who was deployed overseas. His friend was coming home and he felt really guilty and he wanted to know if i'd sell it back to him.
Well did you?

So yesterday I was doing a deal with @godawgs90 and we look over to see a guy propping up his camper shell door with a rifle. I thought to myself that's gotta be one of the funniest things I've seen at a meetup. Pics or it didn't happen so I told Nick I was gonna snap a photo. What are some funny things you guys have seen?
Do tell...3.2.1.Go!

View attachment 951650 View attachment 951652

That's just a cheap BB / .177 pellet gun.
A Crosman 760.

I expected to see photos of ME plastered all over this thread . . . .

Curly-hat-sweep.gif

I had a guy hand me a loaded pistol that he charged right in front of me. I wasn't even buying the pistol he was just showing it off.

Back
Top Bottom