• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Funny things you've seen during a deal meet..

Bought a taurus from another member...a trash bag was all he had to put it in. Lol. Another member I bought from dropped the pistol I was going to buy and gave me $20 off.

deal in Kroger parking lot...trading a pistol for a rifle..dude on a bike come up(he was maybe a little slow)..."Hey guys, hows it going?" starts talking about his bike..makes no mention whatsoever of the AR, the sig, the glock on waists...other stuff for trade...rides, off.

I was waiting in the Walmart parking lot one day for a transaction and there were 3 guys and 2 Jeep Wranglers. They were exchanging the wheels and tires on both Jeeps. Thought it was a little weird, but hey, to each his own.
Funny thing, when the 2 guys in the one jeep got their tires on, they loaded up and left. The other guy was still struggling to get his tires on.

Not too crazy, but doing a deal at a Quik Trip... I didn't pick it... I thought I brought more money, so I went in to get a few more dollars... left the items on the trunk.. I seen a cop park right next to the car... The cop had gone by the time I got out... I ask the guy that I was dealing with, "what happened with the cop?" He said the cop pulled in, seen the stuff in the trunk. He said the cop asked if this was an ODT deal? The guy I was dealing with indicated it was, then the cop drove off.

Met a crazy old drunk Yankee at Wendy's when he originally said Walmart. Then he called and said he was at Walgreen's. When he figured out where the hell he was I met him at Wendy's where he was using the wifi on a Chromebook that he tried to sell me along with the Bersa I came for. Then he handed me the Bersa loaded and chambered. I paid him the $175.00 for the Bersa and got the hell on. First and last Armslist deal.

Met a crazy old drunk Yankee at Wendy's when he originally said Walmart. Then he called and said he was at Walgreen's. When he figured out where the hell he was I met him at Wendy's where he was using the wifi on a Chromebook that he tried to sell me along with the Bersa I came for. Then he handed me the Bersa loaded and chambered. I paid him the $175.00 for the Bersa and got the hell on. First and last Armslist deal.

Lol I was handed a loaded chambered 1911 once and the same thing with a glock. Two seperate deals with different guys. I guess some guys take "every gun is a loaded gun" real literally.

Lol I was handed a loaded chambered 1911 once and the same thing with a glock. Two seperate deals with different guys. I guess some guys take "every gun is a loaded gun" real literally.
And why in the hell would you hand a loaded gun over to a stranger?! All I can figure is a lot of people take a lot of important **** for granted.

Yeah add me too that list too...met a guy for a deal and he wanted to show me his new Sig....

He grabbed it from his car and dropped the mag, swept the **** outta my head, and handed it to me. Never pulled the slide back.

I got it and pulled that slide and sure enough....it popped that round.

Back
Top Bottom