• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

G19, apparently the unicorn of all Pistols???

I feel like this topic continues to come up and is beating a dead horse. If ppl keep buying them then ppl will keep posting them at that price.
For example Ford F150s are now routinely selling for 65-70k. Should they be?? Hell no. But are ppl buying them like crazy? Yes they are. Sooo why would ford drop the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why in the world had the prices of G19's gone thru the roof, they haven't discontinued that model yet have they?
I have been seeing them from way over retail for Gen 2's to double retail for Gen 4's.
What's up with the errection like value suddenly of the Glock 19's???

IDK Man, I get mine for $450 delivered, NEW so I usually ignore all Glock's on the ODT and only give a MAX of $400 in value if offered in a trade. Probably why I never get any here, lol. Always end up buying a new one when I want one. Going to buy the G19 MOS in the next month or 2.

IDK Man, I get mine for $450 delivered, NEW so I usually ignore all Glock's on the ODT and only give a MAX of $400 in value if offered in a trade. Probably why I never get any here, lol. Always end up buying a new one when I want one. Going to buy the G19 MOS in the next month or 2.

Yep. So do Ford employees. However 99% of the world aren't ford employees.
The general public can't get s Glock at $450 delivered. You have to compare apples to apples.

Yep. So do Ford employees. However 99% of the world aren't ford employees.
The general public can't get s Glock at $450 delivered. You have to compare apples to apples.

Thought I was comparing Apples to Apples. A Glock19 is a Glock19 right? no matter how you get it. I am talking Blue Label and there are many Military/Leo's/ First Respondents/ and plenty others who qualify for the Blue Label program on here on the ODT

So when you offer someone a G19 on trade you only count that as $400? Or do you put it at $500 since everyone else can't get your deal?
If you tried to trade me one and you told me that you only valued it at $400 then you'd be the first cat on ODT that I've dealt with to do so.

So when you offer someone a G19 on trade you only count that as $400? Or do you put it at $500 since everyone else can't get your deal?
If you tried to trade me one and you told me that you only valued it at $400 then you'd be the first cat on ODT that I've dealt with to do so.

Surely you understand that an item has two different prices. A price at which one will sell, and a price at which one will buy.

Back
Top Bottom