GA AR-15 manufacture

It's funny. At the bottom it says "this is not a full gun"! Lol, even they know it's over priced. Somebody foolish enough will spend that kind of money on it though

I would love to support a local AR15 guy but that's more than I would pay for a complete rifle ($350 for everything minus the lower). I mean, that's more than an Umbrella Corp..

I know it cost a lot to run those CNC machines plus the materials. And they also have forged guns but so does everybody else..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love to support a local AR15 guy but that's more than I would pay for a complete rifle ($350 for everything minus the lower). I mean, that's more than an Umbrella Corp..

Yeah I understand that, maybe they'll do some type of base/sport model in the future but still billet.

What's your affiliation with this manufacturer?

I'll be honest with you, it looks like an overpriced billet piece of crap. The rail looks like a 20 year old design and the spec list is essentially a bunch of whiz bang, add-on junk. Yet, they fail to mention any of the important factors like the bolt carrier group specs and there's little information on the barrel, other than it's 416SS.

They're doing forget complete rifles but I'm not sure if they're going to offer just the lower. I don't see why they wouldn't.

What's your affiliation with this manufacturer?

I'll be honest with you, it looks like an overpriced billet piece of crap. The rail looks like a 20 year old design and the spec list is essentially a bunch of whiz bang, add-on junk. Yet, they fail to mention any of the important factors like the bolt carrier group specs and there's little information on the barrel, other than it's 416SS.

Ah, now we start getting some where...

Back
Top Bottom