GA AR-15 manufacture

DDM4V9 weight is listed at 6.59lbs. Scale test would be interesting. As mtdawg169 mtdawg169 said though, where are the details on important components?

I have no way to weigh it, it's to light for my bathroom scale. I'll try to come up with something. As far as details go I got nothing for you, I would have to contact the company and see what I can find out. I don't usually get that detail oriented in my reviews as I figure anyone interested enough will seek out that information, which in this case appears to be unavailable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DDM4V9 weight is listed at 6.59lbs. Scale test would be interesting.
Yeah but the DDM4V9 uses forged uppers and lowers and nice airy handguard. There is no way a billet rifle with a piece of eight Guage conduit hung over and heavy barrel weighs less than that.

As mtdawg169 mtdawg169 said though, where are the details on important components?
OPSEC, bro. OPSEC.

I have no way to weigh it, it's to light for my bathroom scale. I'll try to come up with something. As far as details go I got nothing for you, I would have to contact the company and see what I can find out. I don't usually get that detail oriented in my reviews as I figure anyone interested enough will seek out that information, which in this case appears to be unavailable

Use a food scale. Most have a 10-15 lb capacity.

I have no affiliation with them, I am local and they reached out to me to have a review done.

Do you get to keep the gun?
There is no way that rifle weighs 6.43 pounds. That Handguard itself has to weigh 5.
Agreed. Long heavy profile barrel (even with flutes), solid aluminum tube handguard and chunky billet receivers? It's going to be a pig.

Just a tip, but if you want anyone to take your reviews seriously, you *should* be getting into the weeds on specs. Not just blasting away and providing an unqualified opinion. You may think it's the best thing since sliced bread, but unless you can quantify how the gun compares to others in the market, the review carries little weight. It's just another of thousands of youtube channels trying to pimp clicks for $$. And without specific details on the gun, it's just another pretender, like the hundreds of others we've seen crop up in the last 10 years.

And I always have to ask, what's up with the dozen or so cottage AR manufacturers that all seem to have roots in NE GA?

Hold the rifle, weigh yourself = x

Weigh yourself without the rifle = y

Weight of the rifle = x-y

Also, "too" :boink:
IF your bathroom scale is that precise. I can stand on mine 3 different times and get 3 different readings (off by a lb or so each time). I need a new scale...

Also, many of them just round to whole numbers instead of giving you decimal notation. I love using a food scale as they seem to be more accurate than the bathroom scale methods.

Back
Top Bottom