• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Game Check Report Dec 14

BIKER13

Hen of Fame Lifetime Supporter
Indians wont bother you now cuz you are touched
1345   0
Reaction score
game check report.png

When they are that many more bucks killed than does,you would think that’s self explanatory to the DNR,they simply are not there.

Does anyone know what the totals have been the past two or three years? I may be wrong but there was a time when the harvest totals were somewhere between 300,000 and 400,000. We aren't going to make that this year. Heck we won't hit 200,000.

Does anyone know what the totals have been the past two or three years? I may be wrong but there was a time when the harvest totals were somewhere between 300,000 and 400,000. We aren't going to make that this year. Heck we won't hit 200,000.
I thought they predicted we had about 1 million and half was killed yearly.i guess this game check will give them a clearer picture,I’m sure they can add about 20% to there totals for what’s not reported.

You also will have people not report kills due to having to provide information. I'm guessing more than a few hunters in the woods don't have a valid license or can't legally have a firearm in their position.

Statewide QDM regulations (2nd buck having 4 points on one side) has the buck harvest lower than it used to be as well. It is responsible for some of the reduction in harvested deer.
Just think of all of the folks that you knew who would tag out on a spike and four pointer. Nothing wrong with that at all by the way. Can’t do that legally anymore.

Back
Top Bottom