• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Game of Thrones

Last night had to be one of the best battle-sequences I've sen in any TV show or movie.

For the folks disappointed with the first two SW8 episodes being 'all talk', they got their battle, and then some.

This ruined my day.
FB_IMG_1556551076067.jpg
FB_IMG_1556551078894.jpg
FB_IMG_1556551081277.jpg
FB_IMG_1556551083598.jpg
FB_IMG_1556551085953.jpg
FB_IMG_1556551089217.jpg

Last night had to be one of the best battle-sequences I've sen in any TV show or movie.

For the folks disappointed with the first two SW8 episodes being 'all talk', they got their battle, and then some.
Agree 100%. I don't care what the haters say. My wife and I were stressed out but entertained the whole time. Great ending too. Never saw that coming. Best episode hands down imo.

I don't know if you watched the segment they do after each episode, where the writers talk about the scenes. They specifically mentioned how hard they had to work on pacing things, because after 10 or 15 minutes of high-intensity battle scenes they figured people would be burned out.

So far though the only bad thing I've seen about it was that it was 'too dark'. I watch it on Amazon with a newer FireTV box, and it sounds like Amazon was sending twice the bandwidth to those that HBO was able to send to Go and other HBA platforms.

Supposedly the higher bandwidth on Amazon meant that there was less pixelation and better contrast rations than the more compressed HBO streams.

I know I had a few places where I couldn't really see who was doing what really clearly, but that was more because of the sheer volume of action going on and less because of the brightness.

Back
Top Bottom