• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Game of Thrones

Actually, you could argue that the war against the White Walkers culminated in a single episode, but has been going on the whole series. I mean the very first scene in the show was about fighting them (or running away from them).

Each to their own but that battle scene set the record for longest on screen battle ever. Beating the LOTRs battle scene in the last movie. So that a lot going on for 84 minutes.
Well I can appreciate the work it took to make that happen. Especially for a television show. I just like the battle itself even tho it was shorter.

So the real question is who wins in the end? I don’t see how Daenerys can win now that most of her army is gone. Gonna be fascinating. Can’t wait for Sunday

Game of Thrones Keeps Killing Off Entire Immigrant Populations, and It’s a Problem

https://www.wmagazine.com/story/game-of-thrones-battle-immigration-problem
LOL, people are stupid.

That was a great scene to set the tone for the battle. Knowing how devastating the Dothraki riders were to any army and then add the flaming weapons to the mix gave hope for the first charge. Then all the flames go out in less than 20 seconds. Sent a chill up the spine for what's to come. Good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom