• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

gator hunt decline

eightnsand

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
47   0
Reaction score
anyone else get a cryptic message about points being credited for next year? they can tell me I didn't win lottery flat out, I'm a big boy. the email states I can buy my license at attached link .? look for my boat to be listed here in the spring and for more gator attacks cause they won't let us thin the herd!

The system is F'n rigged I swear to God. I put FIVE...count them...1 -2 -3 -4 -FIVE F'n prioritiy points....this is my FIFTH year being turned down. And yet every damn year I see out of state license plates hunting. BULLS&@#. They need to pull IN STATE residents FIRST and if any slots are left unfilled for ANY damn quota hunt then the out of state Aholes get it. /rant over. :censored::censored::censored::censored:

The system is F'n rigged I swear to God. I put FIVE...count them...1 -2 -3 -4 -FIVE F'n prioritiy points....this is my FIFTH year being turned down. And yet every damn year I see out of state license plates hunting. BULLS&@#. They need to pull IN STATE residents FIRST and if any slots are left unfilled for ANY damn quota hunt then the out of state Aholes get it. /rant over. :censored::censored::censored::censored:
never ever seen anyone turned down with 5.I would call for verification of all info

never ever seen anyone turned down with 5.I would call for verification of all info

I logged in, checked it...yep. Denied...
And from the email:
"Your application for a permit to hunt in Georgia's Alligator Quota Hunt was not selected this year. We trust that you will not be discouraged and encourage you to apply again next year. "

I did find out that since I was born in Louisiana, I can hunt as a resident, I just have to provide proof I was born there. I'll be hunting gator and spending my $$$ there this year. Piss on GaDNR.

I did find out that since I was born in Louisiana, I can hunt as a resident, I just have to provide proof I was born there. I'll be hunting gator and spending my $$$ there this year. Piss on GaDNR.
:nod: I walked in with a certified copy of my birth certificate and was out with my resident license in my hot little hands just a few minutes later. ALL states should have such a program.

Back
Top Bottom