• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

gator hunt decline

I got drawn with 4 points for Zone 2. Gonna try a DIY first, but i also talked to Chris earlier, and will try to hook up with him in September.

The system is F'n rigged I swear to God. I put FIVE...count them...1 -2 -3 -4 -FIVE F'n prioritiy points....this is my FIFTH year being turned down. And yet every damn year I see out of state license plates hunting. BULLS&@#. They need to pull IN STATE residents FIRST and if any slots are left unfilled for ANY damn quota hunt then the out of state Aholes get it. /rant over. :censored::censored::censored::censored:
What Zone did you apply for?

:nod: I walked in with a certified copy of my birth certificate and was out with my resident license in my hot little hands just a few minutes later. ALL states should have such a program.

I had NO idea you could do that...I'd have saved a small fortune the last few years paying out of state license fees!! I know now! :-)

The system is F'n rigged I swear to God. I put FIVE...count them...1 -2 -3 -4 -FIVE F'n prioritiy points....this is my FIFTH year being turned down. And yet every damn year I see out of state license plates hunting. BULLS&@#. They need to pull IN STATE residents FIRST and if any slots are left unfilled for ANY damn quota hunt then the out of state Aholes get it. /rant over. :censored::censored::censored::censored:
I'm going to stir the pot here. Back when I applied for quotas, I saved probably four maybe five rejections to get on the Ossibaw deer hunt. It was an awesome hunt but there were several groups of guys talking about previous trips including the year before. We were thinking WTF. The one guy bragging said he was from Fla. I noticed that he had a very nice watch on. We just figured Govt. employees maybe? This was quite a few years ago. I didn't apply for anymore after that.

Back
Top Bottom