• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gearcraft Holsters Oh Boy!

Come see us for all your Gear Craft holsters & knives

appoutgasignnew.jpg

Got this for a Canik TP9 SF Elite my friend is rocking it now awesome storm grey. Currently got them making me an OWB for my 2.0 5" with TLR 1 HL. It's gonna be my Creasy Bear long slide Hawaiian over shirt carry. Can't wait will post pick when I get it. Now........quality gun belt shopping time
IMG_6118.JPG

Got this for a Canik TP9 SF Elite my friend is rocking it now awesome storm grey. Currently got them making me an OWB for my 2.0 5" with TLR 1 HL. It's gonna be my Creasy Bear long slide Hawaiian over shirt carry. Can't wait will post pick when I get it. Now........quality gun belt shopping time View attachment 1257869
Love it when someone quotes Man On Fire

Love it when someone quotes Man On Fire

One of the few movies I've watched at least 50 times. Love it, me and my dad were talking about body guards which of course led to Man on Fire and I was like;

"it's the only way to carry A long slide full size BFG. Outside at the 3 o clock , gassed upwith extra mags on your left to counter balance weight, and just rock a triple sized loose fitting Hawaiian shirt with a classy t shirt tucked into some pleated relaxed fit hkaki pants held all together with a quality discreet 1.5" spined leather gun belt. Pulled up properly above your ass, sporting a Saint Jude pendant on a thin chain around neck. Duh"
Old man knew the answer himself he loves that movie too pssshh.
So immediately went to Gearcraft and got that OWB kydex for my long slide and I'm shopping Hawaiian shirts as we speak.
IMG_6122.JPG

:focus:

One of the few movies I've watched at least 50 times. Love it, me and my dad were talking about body guards which of course led to Man on Fire and I was like;

"it's the only way to carry A long slide full size BFG. Outside at the 3 o clock , gassed upwith extra mags on your left to counter balance weight, and just rock a triple sized loose fitting Hawaiian shirt with a classy t shirt tucked into some pleated relaxed fit hkaki pants held all together with a quality discreet 1.5" spined leather gun belt. Pulled up properly above your ass, sporting a Saint Jude pendant on a thin chain around neck. Duh"
Old man knew the answer himself he loves that movie too pssshh.
So immediately went to Gearcraft and got that OWB kydex for my long slide and I'm shopping Hawaiian shirts as we speak.
View attachment 1258218

:focus:
I believe it was a 17L that he was packing. The Hawaiian shirt makes the package

Back
Top Bottom