• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for a GOOD, Owb Kydex holster.. whos the Go-to here, Gearcraft??

I have a couple from Foxtrot Holsters. Zach00 Zach00 may have the clips you want.
Thanks Walls. Yes, that is a pancake style holster. Looks to have been cut with a low rise sweat guard. With a custom made you could obviously have that sweat guard whatever height you preferred. The loops you are referencing are often called “Footman’s Loops”. You can get a similar style with some small differences in the “Angled Flex Loops.” No pressure to grab one of mine, sure I make quite a few of them, but I just wanted to chime in with the names so you had them as a reference whenever and wherever you order. Cheers!

Thanks Walls. Yes, that is a pancake style holster. Looks to have been cut with a low rise sweat guard. With a custom made you could obviously have that sweat guard whatever height you preferred. The loops you are referencing are often called “Footman’s Loops”. You can get a similar style with some small differences in the “Angled Flex Loops.” No pressure to grab one of mine, sure I make quite a few of them, but I just wanted to chime in with the names so you had them as a reference whenever and wherever you order. Cheers!
I'll PM you!

Back
Top Bottom