• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gearcraft Holsters Oh Boy!

IMG_2935.JPG
@billieco, thanks for another great holster. This is number three for me.

I have an issue with some holsters where the gun will lean away from my body (OWB) making the muzzle point towards my thigh. Do these have that issue?

I have an issue with some holsters where the gun will lean away from my body (OWB) making the muzzle point towards my thigh. Do these have that issue?
I don't have that issue. Mine was tight AF though. It's a BIG rig so it has like 4+ retention screws? Had to loosen all of those out as far as possible to get the kydex click and be able to remove the weapon without giving myself a super wedgie. I think it's adjusted to where I can get it out without ripping my belt loops or missing my draw. I'm gonna hit the range with it and run drills again tonight. (Did 70ish draws on the range last night before adjustment and that was insanely tight had to skin that gun hard to get it out). Will report back. If it's still too tight I know GC will heat gun and adjust it for free so i ain't even mad. Hell no one else out there has even attempted a nice holster for the 2.0 yet except them.

Cheap kydex on eBay I've seen be really unbalanced in regards to belt loops to holster to weapon causing them the hang out. Loose, non stiff belts can cause this too. A nice fitting pant, with a stiff spined gun-belt and a Gearcraft holster will fix you right up

Cheap kydex on eBay I've seen be really unbalanced in regards to belt loops to holster to weapon causing them the hang out. Loose, non stiff belts can cause this too. A nice fitting pant, with a stiff spined gun-belt and a Gearcraft holster will fix you right up
I was wearing a crossbreed belt with 5.11 tactical pants. The holster was duty issued though so I don't know the original source lol

Back
Top Bottom