General Question about new buyers on the site

I got a 5-day suspension for calling out someone that was listing stuff under two different accounts. He used the same phone number for ads under both names and gave feedback between accounts.

And did us all a favor by calling him out. I for one appreciate that you did that!!!!

I got burned by a new seller......sold me a CZ 83. Told me it was in excellent condition. When I fired it several days later the hammer would not stay back after firing. I took a chance and contacted CZ via email and they told me they would take care of it so all wasn't lost. That seller has not been back on ODT. He had zero transactions and just a couple of posts. I learned my lesson.

I got a 5-day suspension for calling out someone that was listing stuff under two different accounts. He used the same phone number for ads under both names and gave feedback between accounts.

That was 2 different people. They were phone sharing ;)

I get hit with an infraction at the same time for quoting someone that called them out.

Back
Top Bottom