• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Arms producing ammo again

cmshoot

Marines Icon
Staff member
197   0
Reaction score
Up and running at an alternate location while waiting for inspectors to sign off on their brand new building.

Help support a Georgia company that has been around a long time. They’ve done a lot over the decades for the community, LE, and Georgia-based military.

They are taking orders online, as well as showroom walk-ins for folks that prefer to deal in person.

I remember when I was training some Georgia National Guardsmen that were fixing to deploy, and weren’t getting the training that they needed in their new positions.

I trained them for free. They weren’t allowed to bring their issued weapons, so I loaned them my personal weapons. I contacted Curtis Shipley, one of the owners of Georgia Arms. He took my call himself. I told him what the situation was, and asked if we could get a discount on the ammo I would need to train them. I also told him that Georgia Arms already had the best price on what I needed, and that I would buy from him regardless of whether or not we got a discount. Curtis gave us the needed ammo for free. That’s awesome.

Back
Top Bottom