• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia vs Alabama SEC championship game

Who wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of creating your own set of “facts”…

IMG_7420.jpeg

Source: CBS Sports NCAAF

Some of you folks either haven’t been watching football much or you just watch with your eyes closed to avoid having your internal narrative challenged. There’s been a lot of bad calls in both pro and college this season…a lot! Josh Dobbs of the Vikings getting speared in the face by a DBs helmet…completely missed. Was that ref paid off by Sean Peyton of Denver? Josh Allen of the Bills blatantly horse collared and slammed to the ground and then the penalty called on him…was that a payoff by the Eagles coach Siriani? Just a couple of examples.

“Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence”

As far as our kicker missing the field goal and costing us the game…that kick would have been good from five yards closer…Five yards closer had there not been the false start penalty by the offensive line. False start penalties are “head penalties”…you’re either not paying attention or the guy across from you got in your head. Blame the O lineman for that, not the kicker! Georgia beat themselves. Not Bama. Not the refs. Not even Gary Danielson calling the game!

I love the Dawgs but our fan base is bordering on being as stupid as Ohio State’s sometimes. Grow up and have some accountability!
Thank you sir. I am not a ga fan, but ga should be at worst #3 and bama should not be there in my opinion, that sux,,why should ga drop to #8?

Thank you sir. I am not a ga fan, but ga should be at worst #3 and bama should not be there in my opinion, that sux,,why should ga drop to #8?
Georgia should be #3 but the team that beat them shouldn’t be in at all? 🧐

Here’s to hoping Bama wins out and Georgia beats FSU like they did TCU last year. I just want the SEC represented correctly.

Well someone was going to get snubbed. FSU didn’t get in because they lost their QB, that was the reason. UGA got snubbed due to the loss to Bama, but they really should have been in top 4. Everyone in won their conference and had a great record. Next year with the 12 team playoff, I think it will be better.

Well someone was going to get snubbed. FSU didn’t get in because they lost their QB, that was the reason. UGA got snubbed due to the loss to Bama, but they really should have been in top 4. Everyone in won their conference and had a great record. Next year with the 12 team playoff, I think it will be better.
Bama fan and I agree with you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom