• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Get a Trust now! This could get interesting....

^^^ding ding ding

The ATF's current position letter is completely contracting current established laws and definitions. A trust is a person per the supreme court. No matter how high up and ATF person is, they can't just arbitrarily decide that its not. They can cause headaches to all of us while its sorted out, but it will be changed. Charlie's uncle from Always Sunny could get that letter invalidated.

View attachment 284155

Come on man! Don't rain on my parade! I was about to drop three lowers off at your place to be drilled and had sears and Geissele SSF triggers in my cart, ready to check out. Then you gotta go get all technical and wake me up from my daydream! ;)

What's the worst that could happen?

I talked in the other thread about how the best case would be an FFL selling a MG to a Trust. This kind of case would be the most likely to make it to the SCOTUS. It could involve some serious criminal charges and loss of the FFL.

Merely applying for a Form 1 manufacture would likely get denied without much recourse, but if someone wants to give it a shot I'll help out.

I fear for our children. And I fear I can't afford a machine gun. Many of our regulations just boggle my drug feebled mind. And I can buy cigarettes at the grocery store. Talk about dangerous.

Back
Top Bottom