• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GET SOME. Official NFA Pic thread.

Just finished up my 22 upper. 4 inch barrel with my Spectre II. It's a lot of fun. Need a cheap red dot now.
7263e6cc8c9e966ee27bcd3f9e5df52f.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Built this one for my son, but he's 5 so the cheap flashlight is his favorite thing about it. We put about 100 rounds through it last weekend with a couple of FTEs on cheap bulk ammo, but otherwise it ran perfectly. The downside is when I got home and adjusted the BCM Gunfighter stock, something fell apart on the inside, and the take down screw in the rear would only spin so I couldn't open it up.

BCM lower
Rainer Arms 22 upper
BCM KMR Alpha rail
Taccom 4" ULW barrel and bolt
Holosun 503c with SLR Rifleworks mount
BCM light mount with cheap light
Griffin Checkmate can - I went with this one so I could use the 3 lug QD for easy install/removal.

i203.photobucket.com_albums_aa225_lk125678_20170131_174807_zpsx8i4ylkh.jpg

i203.photobucket.com_albums_aa225_lk125678_20170130_171938_zps1ljv2ubu.jpg

how do you like the checkmate? Ive been looking at them. I like the QD system.

how do you like the checkmate? Ive been looking at them. I like the QD system.

The QD is what sold me because I was going to run it under the rail, and it works great for that. I didn't have any of my other 22 cans with me to compare sound, but it was good. It had first round pop because it's monocore, but it's not as bad as some FRP I've heard. It unscrews from both ends, and it comes with a pusher tool so it's easy to disassemble.

If wasn't running it under a rail, I'd probably go with another 22 can that would be a little quieter, but for under the rail, it's probably the best option on the market.

Finally got my final stamp approved, engraved and the upper arrived today. Won't make it to range until Monday to sight in, and need to get an ASR brake for my SilencerCo Omega, but this is it for now.

Attachments

• IMG_8733.JPG
    IMG_8733.JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 33
Back
Top Bottom