• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GET SOME. Official NFA Pic thread.

Wow. Was that with the Warden on? Thinking of getting one while my can is pending.
Yep. The idea of the Warden is for CQB moving in teams. If you and your battles are side by side with SBRs and brakes or even flash hiders you're gonna wreck them with the concussion. The Warden may make a giant fireball and the 7.5" is for sure loud AF but almost all of the concussion and splash go forward as opposed to left and right. I was shooting it beside that tree closer and closer and inspecting the bark to see if any damage could be noticed, I didn't see anything except dragons breath forward. I've never done a legit shoot house with it or ran it during any kind of real training exercise but it works, looks BA, and is very well made. Same mounting performance as their line of SOCOM suppressors, same engraving, material, and finish. It's top notch. Sold it awhile back when I moved out of 7.5" world and back to 10.5" and 14.5"/16" rifles
It served me well and I beat the **** out of it . No corrosion, no damage, it's a tank.

Yep. The idea of the Warden is for CQB moving in teams. If you and your battles are side by side with SBRs and brakes or even flash hiders you're gonna wreck them with the concussion. The Warden may make a giant fireball and the 7.5" is for sure loud AF but almost all of the concussion and splash go forward as opposed to left and right. I was shooting it beside that tree closer and closer and inspecting the bark to see if any damage could be noticed, I didn't see anything except dragons breath forward. I've never done a legit shoot house with it or ran it during any kind of real training exercise but it works, looks BA, and is very well made. Same mounting performance as their line of SOCOM suppressors, same engraving, material, and finish. It's top notch. Sold it awhile back when I moved out of 7.5" world and back to 10.5" and 14.5"/16" rifles
It served me well and I beat the **** out of it . No corrosion, no damage, it's a tank.

Thanks for that review. I know a lot of companies have been coming out with devices like this. SilencerCo had one, not sure why they stopped making it, and AAC has one as well. The Warden certainly looks the best. I found a good deal on some Surefire accessories so I might go ahead and get the brake and warden. I figure I could always sell it later if I want.

A47DD358-ED9D-4266-AD8B-0A9636D07618.png

I run a flash hider. It works for most shots. But do get the big fireball every 5-10 rounds. This was during a 30 round bump fire

Back
Top Bottom