• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GET SOME. Official NFA Pic thread.

That's also on the list as Deadcenter has em for $489, but with it being a shorty I'd like to shoot it before I bought it.

Love my sandman k! with the 556 flashhider end cap, firing it on my 14.5 PWS, it sounds quieter than my buddy's surefire socom 762 mini on his 14.5. Sandman K with a 556 end cap is ideal on 14.5" AR and up, it also sounds good on my 11.5 and basically works as an expensive flash suppressor on my 7.5 AR. Heard it works really well with subsonic 300blk out but don't have a 300blk build to test on.

Reactions: VME
Love my sandman k! with the 556 flashhider end cap, firing it on my 14.5 PWS, it sounds quieter than my buddy's surefire socom 762 mini on his 14.5. Sandman K with a 556 end cap is ideal on 14.5" AR and up, it also sounds good on my 11.5 and basically works as an expensive flash suppressor on my 7.5 AR. Heard it works really well with subsonic 300blk out but don't have a 300blk build to test on.

Really? I figured it would be pretty loud. Dang that makes the choice even harder as from what I can tell $489 is a damn good price

Really? I figured it would be pretty loud. Dang that makes the choice even harder as from what I can tell $489 is a damn good price

Oh it is loud on anything shorter then 14.5" AR, and the 556 flashhider end cap helps a bit. Even though it sounds good to me on an 11.5" AR, I still would recommend hearing protection, you can get away with a few rounds or possibly a half a mag, if you REALLY REALLY need to. You're more then welcome to try mine out if you want, I shoot at dead center quite often and at bulleyes.

Reactions: VME
Here's my first SBR

H&K USC to UMP conversion done by tommybuilt

myumpf.jpg

Back
Top Bottom