• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GET SOME. Official NFA Pic thread.

No happy switch but still fun

image.jpg

She ain't NFA yet, but my efiled form 1 has been in for 2 months so I'm hoping another month and a half will do the trick!
i179.photobucket.com_albums_w317_spcterry_20140322_183350_zpswanitg3m.jpg

The It might be time for a suppressor!

Last edited:
She ain't NFA yet, but my efiled form 1 had been in for 2 months so I hoping another 5 to 18 months will do the trick!
i179.photobucket.com_albums_w317_spcterry_20140322_183350_zpswanitg3m.jpg

The It might be time for a suppressor!

Fixed that for you. Eforms are over 5 months now and they have not processed a single form since they shut down the system. The last forms they approved were from mid November. Their are reports now saying they will not be processing eforms until the system comes back online. If you call the NFA branch and ask today they will tell you it will be down for 6 months. Here's to hoping they get it online much faster. I have 7 pending.

Why? Who knows, it is the freaking ATF. We are not their customers, their constituents, their employers, their anything that holds anything over them. We are their subjects and we will do what they say when we say. The ATF doesn't care if we get our NFA goodies. They don't care if we are happy or sad, angry and mad. They don't care. The ATF answers to nobody and does what the ATF wants. If they feel like it they will come to your house, kill your wife, rape your dog and throw you in jail. Hell, they may skip all that and just burn your house down with you and your family in it. If by some stroke of justice somebody loses their job over it, they will just get a job paying 6 times as much working for a gun company like Troy.

The ATF doesn't care and under this current administration they have no motivation to. Do you think Eric Holder is going to start firing people because we can't get our form processed in a timely manner?

Last edited:
Why? Who knows, it is the freaking ATF. We are not their customers, their constituents, their employers, their anything that holds anything over them. We are their subjects and we will do what they say when we say. The ATF doesn't care if we get our NFA goodies. They don't care if we are happy or sad, angry and mad. They don't care. The ATF answers to nobody and does what the ATF wants. If they feel like it they will come to your house, kill your wife, rape your dog and throw you in jail. Hell, they may skip all that and just burn your house down with you and your family in it. If by some stroke of justice somebody loses their job over it, they will just get a job paying 6 times as much working for a gun company like Troy.

The ATF doesn't care and under this current administration they have no motivation to. Do you think Eric Holder is going to start firing people because we can't get our form processed in a timely manner?

Where did you get this info from about them not processing forms?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom