• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GET SOME. Official NFA Pic thread.

Just bought an AC556K SS 13" folder today. For over 10 years I wanted a SS shorty, and when I was in the market for one, I could not find one for sale, so I bought an FNC. Those two are rivals and people are always comparing them with threads like: "Should I buy a FNC or AC556?". I figure I cant go wrong with owning both haha

View attachment 289192
Those are awesome.

Without a doubt one of the new Guardian 22s from CCF. If I remember correctly he is selling them for 189, maybe even 179.....don't remember exactly. Stainless steel, encapsulated baffles, under 400 bucks out the door with tax and stamp, in stock.....what more could you ask for?

The Sparrow was/is the gold standard of rimfire suppressors, however I just don't see them being worth the price difference over the new Guardians. I'm sending my first Gen Guardian back in to be recored with the new Kestrel baffles, and even still I am thinking about picking up one of the new ones from CCF.

Thanks man, just got it ordered.

Just bought an AC556K SS 13" folder today. For over 10 years I wanted a SS shorty, and when I was in the market for one, I could not find one for sale, so I bought an FNC. Those two are rivals and people are always comparing them with threads like: "Should I buy a FNC or AC556?". I figure I cant go wrong with owning both haha

View attachment 289192

I've wanted one of those ever since watching Romancing the Stone.

Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom