GET SOME. Official NFA Pic thread.

View attachment 1252895
Kinda wanting a 3rd SBR. Maybe an AK or 9mm?

Tough choice as I have two AK SBR'S (104ur and AKS-74U) and the above QC10 9mm.

If looking for total suppression judging by the fact that you have cans, I would go 9mm. BUT! If you're willing to have something different and have the patience to have one built/modified I would go AK SBR suppressed.

My suppressed 104ur has went through significant changes (barrel swap and threaded w/milled FS/GB for brake/mount) to be able to run suppressed. I would post a few picks but It's not quite finished yet. I still have to install the Galil trigger guard and cerakote.

Well, here's one in It's current state.
20170703_124911.jpg

Tough choice as I have two AK SBR'S (104ur and AKS-74U) and the above 9mm.

If looking for total suppression judging by the fact tabt you have cans, I would go 9mm BUT! If you're willing to have something different and have the patience to have one built/modified I would go AK SBR suppressed.

My suppressed 104ur has went through significant changes (barrel swap and threaded w/milled FS/GB for brake/mount) to be able to run suppressed. I would boost pick but It's not quite finished yet. I still have to install the Galil trigger guard and cerakote.
Dead air wolverine PBS suppressor supposed to handle AK concentricity issues isn't it? SBR a Draco, drill and tap the rear trunion for a manticore triangle folder and run a PBS wolverine.
IMG_6039.JPG

Dead air wolverine PBS suppressor supposed to handle AK concentricity issues isn't it? SBR a Draco, drill and tap the rear trunion for a manticore triangle folder and run a PBS wolverine. View attachment 1252940

Sure, you could go that route. They simply grossly enlarged the holes in all baffles and exit port. But, I tore mine apart and went with a correct 1.6.3 Russian twist Barrel. Then I had modifications made so I could run a brake and my Sandown S with 556 endcap.

Sure, you could go that route. They simply grossly enlarged the holes in all baffles and exit port. But, I tore mine apart and went with a correct 1.6.3 Russian twist Barrel. Then I had modifications made so I could run a brake and my Sandown S with 556 endcap.
You definitely did it the best way that is for sure. Yours is a sweet set up.

Back
Top Bottom