• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GET SOME. Official NFA Pic thread.

What are your next NFA purchases? I'm probably 3 weeks away from buying something new. Just haven't decided. Thinking about a dedicated 5.56 can. Or another 22 can. Or maybe I'll SBR some stuff. I'm not sure. My wife has given me a free pass. Just need to capitalize.

What do I need?

I have:
Specwar 7.62
Osprey 45
Octane 9
Dead Air Mask 22
Dobbs 9mm can for my 9mm AR

I have 3 pending, we’ll have shoot them around November.........maybe

Rugged Oculus 22
Rugged Obsidian 9
AAC 556SD

What are your next NFA purchases? I'm probably 3 weeks away from buying something new. Just haven't decided. Thinking about a dedicated 5.56 can. Or another 22 can. Or maybe I'll SBR some stuff. I'm not sure. My wife has given me a free pass. Just need to capitalize.

What do I need?

I have:
Specwar 7.62
Osprey 45
Octane 9
Dead Air Mask 22
If you like the sico promo - I’d say buy an omega 9k for a free .22 suppressor.
As for the dedicated 5.56 - there was a YHM Can for sale that was direct thread short 5.56 for around $370. If it were me I’d do that or get a dead air sandman k or s with 5.56 endcap.

I was considering doing this with my 1522, but then built a pistol brace version with the CMMG carrier and adapter to use the 1522 Mags.
Did you have to do some trimming on your lower receiver to make the aftermarket handguard work?
Yes, just had to file down a bit of plastic that was protruding out. Then the adapter kit for the aftermarket rails fits. It’s a fun toy, but having a binary trigger in it has taken its toll, I may be needing a new firing pin soon as I’m getting occasional light strikes, it’s had 8-10,000 rounds put through it in the past few years

Yes, just had to file down a bit of plastic that was protruding out. Then the adapter kit for the aftermarket rails fits. It’s a fun toy, but having a binary trigger in it has taken its toll, I may be needing a new firing pin soon as I’m getting occasional light strikes, it’s had 8-10,000 rounds put through it in the past few years

That's crazy! Despite is plastic frame "cheap" feel, I think they are well built.

What do I need?

I have:
Specwar 7.62
Osprey 45
Octane 9
Dead Air Mask 22

Salvo 12

It's pretty safe to say that my G26 is hung like a mule.
20180714_124210.jpg

Back
Top Bottom