• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Getting closer to getting our hands on Glock 380's :)

Hmmmmmm the only gun I can not get my hands on right now is a M&P Shield.... SINGLE STACK 9MM!!! This is what I would like to see from Glock... But then again if you can not keep up with demand with what you are selling why add more to your production line?

Hmmmmmm the only gun I can not get my hands on right now is a M&P Shield.... SINGLE STACK 9MM!!! This is what I would like to see from Glock... But then again if you can not keep up with demand with what you are selling why add more to your production line?

BUT...... IF glock was to make a 380 similar in size to the bodyguard or the lcp (hell even the p238), they would literally FLY off the shelves.

if your looking for a nice single stack 9mm take a look at the walther pps, i reluctantly picked one up in a trade recently and have absolutely fallen in love with it, extremely accurate pistol considering it's size, and haven't had a single malfunction out of it. This little gun has far exceeded my expectations, i can't figure out why it's so overlooked.

- - - Updated - - -

if your looking for a nice single stack 9mm take a look at the walther pps, i reluctantly picked one up in a trade recently and have absolutely fallen in love with it, extremely accurate pistol considering it's size, and haven't had a single malfunction out of it. This little gun has far exceeded my expectations, i can't figure out why it's so overlooked.

After seeing the way the US done Glock 17 looks and reading the us finish vs the austrian finish, i'm gonna have to search through my old ft/fs ads, I sold off a 19 c that had the same style finish, wonder if it was us?

The finish is standardized across Austrian and US pistols. As for a US made Glock, to my knowledge there are only about 50 Glock 17s and less than 10 (I know 2 for sure) Glock 19s floating around. Beyond that, pretty much everything else is being exported to countries Austria can't ship to. The commercial Glocks out there now are Austrian manufactured components and US assembled (except for those that have the Austrian proof marks).

As to the Glock .380s, why have a lower performing cartridge with MORE recoil for the same sized pistol as a 9mm/.40/.357? The .380s are direct blowback in order to cycle, but that comes at the expense of more recoil than the 9mm guns.

Back
Top Bottom