• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Getting Into CB Radio

I remember as a kid my grandfather being on his CB whenever we took a long trip. A couple of days ago, a buddy calls me up and we get to talking about how a CB might make a good form of short-range communication with family and friends.

Anyone out there still use a CB regularly?
hello, yes , getting back inti pretty good after a long spell. im in the newnan area and getting everything ready to talk in about a week. setting up a nice base station and of cours the mobiles. plenty of power on both ends for sure i have lots of great base and mobiles and the good ham base radios if anyone wants stuff a cheap prices. i kinda miss talking skip once in a while and updates on road trips and helping others with their radios. just holler for Railroad Man on here and ill give u a holler for sure

What ya got radio wise and amp wise?
hello. galaxy 88, galaxy pluto, superstar 3900 magnunforce delta mobiles. 2 galaxy saturns, galaxy 2547, colt japanese tube. 4 yaesu ft101ex and a kenwood 520 all bases. no mobile kickers right now. galaxy 4 tube amp, bulldog 800v solid state, klm 4 tube amp, loudmouth 4 tube modulator, and a palomar 500 sloid state with built in 35 amp power supply.lots of mics, power supplies, etc. most of this i acquired from family and i decide to get back at it after several, but got to get that antenna up pretty high so not to bother the neighbors. not trying to post an ad just answering u

Back
Top Bottom