• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Getting tired of all the bs.

My phone don't git piktyers.
il_794xN.1725544058_bgh8.jpg

Can you still even use them?

You actually can! Because of pagers hanging on in the medical field, there are still page companies out there. I miss those days. I miss being able to choose if or when to call someone back. I miss the convenience of "not getting" a page.

For all the convenience of smart phones we have sold our souls to them. Literally.

You actually can! Because of pagers hanging on in the medical field, there are still page companies out there. I miss those days. I miss being able to choose if or when to call someone back. I miss the convenience of "not getting" a page.

For all the convenience of smart phones we have sold our souls to them. Literally.
Damn im gonna have to look into that!!!

If I still had my Motorola pager, for $6.95 a month, I'd save a ton of money. Even if I did have to carry a pocket full of quarters and know where all the payphones were in my town.

Penny Pincher. In Cincinnati all the neckbeards would be waiting behind the press building @ 4:00 a.m. for the next paper on Wed mornings. That way youze could git the jump on them other fellers fer the best deals.

Man remember reading the old paper Atlanta Advertiser for deals?? Bought my first car from an AA ad.
Thats what i meant advertiser. I would walk to the gas station every weds i think it was and get the newest one!! I would go thru it and circle all the stuff i wanted to buy and hand it to my dad and he would say you better go get a job. Then he would go thru it and go buy another damn mustang

Back
Top Bottom