Girl, 11, attacked in Cobb County mall bathroom

Damn, I think I would continue to stay with the girl, secure the asset. I would be afraid of taking off after this &@?!bag and possibly having other bad actors still on site who could continue to abduct the girl after you took off after this piece of work. Can’t shoot him in the back I suppose. All of this would be terribly annoying, because I would love nothing more than to spend a few minutes stopping him from resisting until the authorities arrived.

Very good point maybe no one thinks about. If she was desired merchandis or whatever else and obviously at least one other person is involved, dont get tunnel vison on one "bad guy" without ensuring girls safety. Cant shoot him in the back, maybe not but if assault with a knife took place, you could maybe have one hand on your daughter and the other on Gaston as ya draw down on him demanding him to the ground until police arrive keeping safe distance from you and a knife wielder :thumb:

One time a number of years ago I was at the mall with my daughter and a few of her many friends. We were at the food court and the girls decided they needed to go to the bathroom, so they did, in normal "pack" style.

A few minutes later they all came running back to me and told me that one of them was groped on the boob by a man outside the bathroom. I said "what, really? Where did he go?"

They told me that he was still back there. Sure enough, we went back to the bathroom area and yep, there he was, laying on the ground writhing in pain, exactly where the punch to the neck and kick to the balls put him.

All the girls got their treat of choice! It was NOT a quiet ride home.

Moral of the story: Don't mess with a pack of 15-year old girl soccer players.

Back
Top Bottom