• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Girl, 11, attacked in Cobb County mall bathroom

pedophiles should be shot on sight.
I wonder if this person and supposedly another person he was communicating with supposedly female have anything to do with an attempted abduction 3 weeks ago in Cobb County a woman in a van and possibly a male in the backseat tried to lure a girl into the van at a bus stop by saying she needed to give toothpaste to her daughter and this was the only child that was picked up at this spot makes you wonder

So thankful to read the girl is ok. The perp looked really good in that mugshoot for having been caught by the father. People are crazy and situational awareness is key, but dang kids should be able to go to the bathroom with no fear.

Damn, I think I would continue to stay with the girl, secure the asset. I would be afraid of taking off after this &@?!bag and possibly having other bad actors still on site who could continue to abduct the girl after you took off after this piece of work. Can’t shoot him in the back I suppose. All of this would be terribly annoying, because I would love nothing more than to spend a few minutes stopping him from resisting until the authorities arrived.

Of course if I had another person or family member, or even decent looking strainger there with me, and you could quickly instruct them to stay with the girl, Then it would be game on.

I am glad that the girl is ok and this didn't go any further. I can't say exactly what I would have done if I were the father, but that MF would never forget who I am.

So thankful to read the girl is ok. The perp looked really good in that mugshoot for having been caught by the father. People are crazy and situational awareness is key, but dang kids should be able to go to the bathroom with no fear.

If it were my child they wouldn't of been recognizable.

report said he had a knife, kudos to all that jumped in to help

Back
Top Bottom