• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Give Them Your Opinion!

Make it legal statewide,those that bait for killing zones already do it,but those that choose to supplement feed and better their herd,are restricted with small acreage.they just can’t and stay legal.The only thing that will better your hunting is trigger control.If you are against it,it’s simple just don’t do it.

Completely agree. I don't care which it is, but the laws should be the same, statewide...And my primary hunting land is in the southern zone, yet I don't give a hill of beans whether we can bait or not.

For those with handicaps it should always be allowed.

State laws should be consistent. Having two sets of rules because of geographical location is not right.
they let em hunt an extra 2 weeks for years before that was changed,yet the license cost the same

Reactions: MRH
they let em hunt an extra 2 weeks for years before that was changed,yet the license cost the same

Never understood that one either. Back then I hunted 5 minutes from the house, and hated it when the season closed Jan 1.

DNR was commanded by Gov Deal by executive order to vote on having the north bait also. He wanted an answer either way but they had to do it. GON said watch for their newsletter in June

Back
Top Bottom