Give your word in this thread. Save people from doing stupid things.

I believe in full disclosure, if something is wrong let it be known up front. No one likes surprises on the wrong side of happy. If somethings wrong air it out on the front side.

Nick T

I have only bought one thing here and it was some grips. they works as I was told and were flawless. I try to treat people the way I want to be treated. If and when I do sell/trade or buy something I hope they will stand behind the stuff as I would. I want everyone in the deal to be 100% happy happy happy.

If I sell something and it has an issue I will always make it right. Full disclosure with any deal . I am too busy to deal with a bunch of crap.

If I sell something and it has an issue I will always make it right. Full disclosure with any deal . I am too busy to deal with a bunch of crap.

Same here... I don't think I've ever had a gun I didn't shoot and know it worked before selling/trading it (of course, I'm not a pseudo-dealer, I just loves the firearms :)). I did get one from an ODTer that had some issues but I was able to fix it and it was a helluva deal so it worked out.

Don't need to proclaim anything because my feedback speaks for itself. But I have bought and sold online over the last 8 years, never had a bad deal and made sure I only sold exactly what I said I was selling.

Funny enough the only one (or two) I got screwed on were sold to me by a supposed friend & co-worker.

shyster.

Last edited:
I have not had the opportunity to purchase or sale anything from an ODT'er but I'll guarantee you all that 1-I'll be upfront about everything I know about the item. 2-I will hand it to you with no magazine and the action open.3-If you do not like the item for any reason I will trade back. If you have never fired the weapon before I would encourage you to meet at a range so you will know every detail about it. I have looked at several firearms (non ODT'ers) and actually went with the intention to purchase them until I picked it up and discovered it did not "feel" right. I spent my youth shooting "junk" guns and I had a lot of them. After several years of getting discouraged results I invested in firearms that were well made and fit me. I wish I could have done so a lot sooner but you all have my word that I will never sell someone a piece of junk and if they feel like I was untruthful in any aspect of the deal I will make it right. It's just the way I was raised, the way I am, and the way I'm gonna' stay!

My word is given.

If I have any question about the functionality of the weapon I will bring it up well before a meet is set. I have sold a parts gun here and it was listed as such. I have also sold a modified 458 Win Mag that had been rechambered to 458 LOTT, but would not chamber the LOTT from the mag, so only the first round could be LOTT and everything else would need to be Win Mag. I made absolutely sure the buyer knew that before I would make the deal.

I also have a pump shotgun that I traded with an ODT member for that simply will not cycle. Did he know this when I got it from him? I don't know, but I won't sell it to someone else, either.

Fair warning. If someone brings a loaded mag to a meet and pops it in a gun I'm selling or trading, I will assume it's to rob me of what's mine and I will feel my life is threatened. There's a very good chance that I will be drawing with full intent to make sure I walk away in one piece from this meet by any means necessary.

Back
Top Bottom