• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glad to not be dead

Man, give me the cliffnotes version. I see it, I just don't have time to read it all. Or Im not that interested. Im glad all is well though whatever it is.

Man, give me the cliffnotes version. I see it, I just don't have time to read it all. Or Im not that interested. Im glad all is well though whatever it is.

Guy says he saw someone who was shooting or going to shoot people and he says he shot said man. Now he says the DA has his gun, but he's pretty sure it will be justified. No news report yet and he wont give any time or location details other than it was in lawrenceville.

craziest thing guys...I was walking downhill to my truck from hunting (rifle slung around my back) and this dude from about 300 yards away starts yelling and waving his arms...I was like "what the **************". He then proceeded to do tactical barrel rolls between the bushes.

Got to my truck and left...that's about the gist of it...

So hear I am downhill from this guy who comes out of the woods is full camo and tactical gear and a gun in hand. I think I saw a body he was dragging in a tarp, but at 300 yards it was hard to make it out. I started laying down some suppressive fire and dodging what I think were his shots. Eventually he drove off in a hurry, but Acworth Police said my plate numbers I gave them should help them get him.

Back
Top Bottom