• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 19 raffle for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society

here is the next raffle....
First Prize: DPMS AR-15 with BSA optics, 2 mags, soft case, sling and 60 rounds of .223 ammo
Second Prize: KelTek PF9 9MM pistol with 50 rounds of ammo
Third Prize: 100 rounds of .223 ammo
ar raffle.jpg
once the Glock is gone I will start selling tickets for this.. tickets will be the same $5 each or 5 for $20

here is the next raffle....
First Prize: DPMS AR-15 with BSA optics, 2 mags, soft case, sling and 60 rounds of .223 ammo
Second Prize: KelTek PF9 9MM pistol with 50 rounds of ammo
Third Prize: 100 rounds of .223 ammo
View attachment 203172
once the Glock is gone I will start selling tickets for this.. tickets will be the same $5 each or 5 for $20

That's awesome!

Thanks Dave.. this fundraising has taken on a whole new meaning for me.. My father was admitted to the hospital on monday and an MRI revealed 6 tumors on his brain. They biopsied them yesterday and said as soon as they get the results back they will be able to determine what form of cancer he has and how to treat it. I will be leaving on July first to fly home for a week. Im planning on raffling the glock off before I leave (even if i have some tickets left) then when i get back I'll start the raffle for the AR.. I truly would like to thank every body that has supported my fundraising and for supporting my fight against blood cancers. This is a cause that has been near and dear to my heart and now it has hit even closer.

Last edited:
Received my tickets today.

Dave got me inspired tonight, so I'm going to be in for some more.

Let me see how much I can scrounge up, paypal coming shortly.

Thanks Dave.. this fundraising has taken on a whole new meaning for me.. My farther was admitted to the hospital on monday and an MRI revealed 6 tumors on his brain. They biopsied them yesterday and said as soon as they get the results back they will be able to determine what form of cancer he has and how to treat it. I will be leaving on July first to fly home for a week. Im planning on raffling the glock off before I leave (even if i have some tickets left) then when i get back I'll start the raffle for the AR.. I truly would like to thank every body that has supported my fundraising and for supporting my fight against blood cancers. This is a cause that has been near and dear to my heart and now it has hit even closer.

Best of luck and I am praying for your father.

Back
Top Bottom