Glock 19 vs. Beretta 92fs

depends on its use. If its a duty weapon it would be the beretta. If I have to hide the weapon it would be the glock 19. Ive owned both. I still own a beretta 92.

I hear ya. I'm talkin end of the world, walkin the barren wastelands, not a armor in sight, just me, my fill in the blank pistol and a couple mags of ammo. Which one can I count on most to save my life?

I have never liked the 92.

Some of the ones I have seen have retarded levels of barrel wobble when they supposed to be "locked."

No contest whatsoever for me. G19 wins in a landslide. The 92 is just junk in my opinion.

I have never liked the look of the feel of that 92.. And like I say, any barrel which wobbles so much when the pistol is in battery is a real issue for me.

Last edited:
Plus, if the OP is looking at a full size, he might want to look at the G17 and the G21.

Personally, the G21 is about the sweetest shooting pistol I have ever fired. It is smooth and very accurate.

I would probably spend $100 at the range trying all the above pistols out and see which one suits my taste. Everyone has a different size and shape hand, and different natural aim points. The reason I like the Glocks so much is because they fit my hands nicely, and I shoot them well.

Spend some time and money deciding which suits you best. I wish I had done the same 20 years ago. I would have quickly discovered how well Glocks worked for me rather than sitting around badmouthing something I had never shot. (And yes, I have shot a 92. Still don't like it.)

depends on its use. If its a duty weapon it would be the beretta. If I have to hide the weapon it would be the glock 19. Ive owned both. I still own a beretta 92.

^ my thoughts exactly. The Glock has it's advantages, but when concealability and weight aren't an issue, gotta go with the heavier battle tested piece.

Back
Top Bottom