Glock 19 vs. Beretta 92fs

I hear ya. I'm talkin end of the world, walkin the barren wastelands, not a armor in sight, just me, my fill in the blank pistol and a couple mags of ammo. Which one can I count on most to save my life?

I enjoyed the glock 19. I shoot the 92 better for some reason. Id go with the beretta. As that is one of my doomsday 9mms at the moment.

Let me re-phrase...Glock 23. 40S&W with 9MM barrel and 2-3 9MM mags. Light weight conversion kit for making maximum use of multiple calibers. Allows scavenging of more ammo when supplies get low.

Oh, and me personally, I'd keep the G19 if I could have only one. Actually, the G23 with a 9mm conversion barrel.

I enjoyed the glock 19. I shoot the 92 better for some reason. Id go with the beretta. As that is one of my doomsday 9mms at the moment.

Man, I think we're on the same wavelength on this. It worries me that doomsday will arrive and I'm stuck with a plastic Glock. lol

Man, I think we're on the same wavelength on this. It worries me that doomsday will arrive and I'm stuck with a plastic Glock. lol

Dont get me wrong, I enjoy my glock 22! I have a 9mm conversion barrel for it. I just shoot better groups, I can shoot much faster and more accurate with my 92 then I can with my glocks. Ive always been fond of DA/SA pistols. So it fits my comfort level.

Dont get me wrong, I enjoy my glock 22! I have a 9mm conversion barrel for it. I just shoot better groups, I can shoot much faster and more accurate with my 92 then I can with my glocks. Ive always been fond of DA/SA pistols. So it fits my comfort level.

I hear ya. Truth be told, I like the CZ75 better than the Beretta. Love the DA/SA triggers as well.

Back
Top Bottom