• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 26 = Friends with benefits.

One day I'm gonna take her into town and get her fixed up all pretty and hair set nice, see if it spices up our relationship. If not I'll strip her naked and sell everything I ever bought for her
IMG_4652.JPG

I have decided when it comes to carrying the 26 i'd rather carry the 19. Or the 43. The 26 is too fat and short in the grip. The 19 and 43 are more porportional for their roles imo.

I cant explain but I shoot my 43 better than my 26. I just dont get it. I want to love the 26. I have carried one thousands of hours and miles and shot thousands of rounds. I can shoot it well but I have to try and I shouldnt have to try that hard. I really see us breaking up soon.

Try a M&P 9c it's in between the 26 and 19
I have considered it. I like and shoot my Shield really well. I really like it especially with the apex sear. I have steered away from the M&P's because of rumor of accuracy issues. Of course considering I have carried a 26 that I didnt shoot the best I guess thats sorta dumb. I know the 26 is accurate I just have to try too hard to squeeze it out. I may just put away everything but my 43 and make it my one and only.

I cant explain but I shoot my 43 better than my 26. I just dont get it. I want to love the 26. I have carried one thousands of hours and miles and shot thousands of rounds. I can shoot it well but I have to try and I shouldnt have to try that hard. I really see us breaking up soon.

I recently took a g19,26,43 on a range trip. I know what ya mean about shooting the 43 better than the 26. The 26 i find i had to be more intentional with for tight groups as opposed to the 19 and 43 which just shoot more natural for me. I think grip ergos plays part in that. Cuz even just holding it, the 26 feels most akward of the 3.

Yeah, but she's just as fat as her taller sisters, the G19 and G17.

I see no reason to own a G26, and I've owned a couple of them. The 19 is a better shooter, at least for me, and once you add a grip extension to a 26 the butt is the same length as the 19, which is the part that is most difficult to conceal. So you have a lower capacity, shorter barreled gun that is just as hard to conceal, and doesn't shoot as well...Not for me, anyway. And the 19 can also take the high capacity mags. The 19 is just a better gun, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom