• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 43 Fail

sparked1

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
206   0
Reaction score
Behold, Perfection! Failed to feed a 124gr flat nose round. I’ll let you fanboys process this for a minute.
:pop2:

5A4933CF-7CD4-4CA8-A58A-3246E46EFCB3.jpeg

But seriously, has anyone successfully improved the stock trigger without dropping almost $200 on a completely new trigger? The trigger on this 43 is in the 8-9lb range. It’s atrociously heavy and the best I could shoot was minute of watermelon at 7yds.

I’ve put ghost connectors in glocks before but don’t like how they make the trigger mushy. The stock trigger has a nice wall, clean break and good reset, I just need it at 5-6lb. I like the G43 but this must be a NYC trigger because it’s heavier than any Glock I’ve ever owned. Any advice?

Round is nose-down. Not going to feed like that in any brand.. Looks more like a magazine failure than a glock 43 failure or are you submitting that the 43 pushed it down like that when the mag was inserted?

It fired and ejected the previous round just fine, but didnt feed the next. I agree, it was likely a mag issue, but same difference. :cool:

But seriously, has anyone successfully improved the stock trigger without dropping almost $200 on a completely new trigger? The trigger on this 43 is in the 8-9lb range. It’s atrociously heavy and the best I could shoot was minute of watermelon at 7yds.

I believe I remember something about the heavy trigger in an early batch of 43's.. I believe Glock issued a service bulletin for it.

Plus a 3.5lb Minus (-) connector.

I’ve done this to a G19 with good results but I kinda feel like this particular 43 might have heavier springs. The trigger is REALLY heavy. The box usually states 5.5lb but the sticker was removed on this box.

Oh, well that’s interesting. I’ll definitely look into it.

If I remember correctly... There was a big stink because the box said it had 5.5 lb pull but a batch of early ones were actually measuring 7-8 lb. If you take it to a Glock armorer they should be able to check the part number on the connector for you and get the correct one from Glock...

Back
Top Bottom