• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 43 or Performance Center 9mm Shield

Derick21

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
54   0
Reaction score
I'm looking to get another conceal carry pistol for myself since I've sold my regular shield to my dad. I'm down to both the glock 43 or the performance center shield since I can get both at about the same price. I'm hearing mixed reviews on the ported barrel on the performance center shield being a conceal carry pistol. I was wondering what are yalls opinion on these two pistols to help me choose which one to get since I'm very picky. I have shot the glock 43 before and I do like it. Haven't shot the performance center shield before but I did shoot the regular shield since I used to have one and did like that also.

The 43 is a nice little pistol the problem is capacity and the snappiness of this lightweight. As far as concealability and reliability and the fact that all work can be taken care of here in Georgia I would still recommend it

download (3).jpg

g43 for the win! Ported barrel on a subcompact carry pistol? Nah.

The 43 is a nice little pistol the problem is capacity and the snappiness of this lightweight. As far as concealability and reliability and the fact that all work can be taken care of here in Georgia I would still recommend it

EMP_43_ver_1_mobile.jpg
this tames the snappiness and gives ya two more rounds and great ergos. Looks factory too :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom