• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 43 or Performance Center 9mm Shield

Both great guns but whoever thought a ported barrel on a carry gun was a good idea should be slapped. Stick with the regular Shield if you go that way...

The 43 is a nice little pistol the problem is capacity and the snappiness of this lightweight. As far as concealability and reliability and the fact that all work can be taken care of here in Georgia I would still recommend it
Honestly if I get the glock I was thinking of getting the TT baseplates to add +2 and I really don't really have a problem with the snappiness since the shield was also snappy in my opinion. And that's true reliability is a big part for me.

Honestly if I get the glock I was thinking of getting the TT baseplates to add +2 and I really don't really have a problem with the snappiness since the shield was also snappy in my opinion. And that's true reliability is a big part for me.
Where are you at Price Point wise between the two of them out of curiosity
Ive seen a performance center shield for $450 and $400 at the gun shows. And the glock 43 $450

The strike industries +2 are less expensive and very reliable and give the factory stipple for a nice finish

Back
Top Bottom