• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 43 upgrades & accessories list.

6000 Highlands Pkwy SE, Smyrna, GA 30082 They are only open during the week though. Take all your mags if you go, they replaced all my 43 mags with a newer version.

I'm new here, in Cartersville. doing up a 43, and refurbishing a 19 gen 2, does Glock in Smyrna still let you buy parts, have other sights installed etc.? And what's the street address if so. Thanks much

I didn't know that Ghost is making a +2 until today. Saw one in Ga Gun Store for a G42, and looked them up online. Of course they're out of stock.

http://www.ghostinc.com/product/GHO_43_MINIMED/G43-MAGAZINE-EXTENSION-DEVICE---MED.html

Also got night sights installed yesterday at Glock in Smyrna. $61 total, installed.

I've never taken a pistol into Glock before. Did you have to leave your 43 there for a length of time to have the night sights installed? Do you mind throwing up a picture of the sights? Thanks!

Don't have a pic handy but you just go in, they go over your gun while you wait and install the sights... usually takes about 30min if they are not backed up... worst I have had to do is go grab lunch and return. If you own other Glocks take them with you for update/tune etc... it is free and they are awesome to deal with!

Don't have a pic handy but you just go in, they go over your gun while you wait and install the sights... usually takes about 30min if they are not backed up... worst I have had to do is go grab lunch and return. If you own other Glocks take them with you for update/tune etc... it is free and they are awesome to deal with!

Excellent. Thanks for the info.

I've never taken a pistol into Glock before. Did you have to leave your 43 there for a length of time to have the night sights installed? Do you mind throwing up a picture of the sights? Thanks!

Nicaburns has it right. You stop at the front gate, they check your ID, enter you into a computer, and put a cable lock on your gun. You go to a lobby, an armorer comes out, finds out what you want, and takes your gun back. I was there maybe 15 minutes total. I went back the next day to trade out my two 43 mags that I didn't have with me and took my police trade in 22 with me. They replaced the extractor, connector, firing pin, trigger bar and springs, replaced 5 mags, all in 25 minutes for $0. Say what you want about Glock, their customer service is awesome.

I don't have any pics, they are just standard 3 dot sights that glow after a little exposure to light. Not fancy tritium like trijicon, but WAY more in my price range. Great deal at $61 installed. I'll try to post pics when I get home.

Nicaburns has it right. You stop at the front gate, they check your ID, enter you into a computer, and put a cable lock on your gun. You go to a lobby, an armorer comes out, finds out what you want, and takes your gun back. I was there maybe 15 minutes total. I went back the next day to trade out my two 43 mags that I didn't have with me and took my police trade in 22 with me. They replaced the extractor, connector, firing pin, trigger bar and springs, replaced 5 mags, all in 25 minutes for $0. Say what you want about Glock, their customer service is awesome.

I don't have any pics, they are just standard 3 dot sights that glow after a little exposure to light. Not fancy tritium like trijicon, but WAY more in my price range. Great deal at $61 installed. I'll try to post pics when I get home.

Looks like I'll be swing by the place with my new 43 soon. Thanks for the additional info.

Back
Top Bottom