• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 43 vs p365 (anyone switch?)

It's not a double stack, it's significantly thinner. I'm fairly certain no 9mm pistol had this many rounds in a an overall dimensionally smaller package. And the fact that it shoots like it's 1.5 times it's size is why people have really caught on to it.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
It’s a stagger stack?

Now up to 700 rounds dry. Today I shot 100 with my wife, who hasn't held a gun in probably 4 years. Its our anniversary and so I had to do what she wanted the first half of the day (shopping, home depot, house projects) and she had to shoot with me this afternoon. Now she wants this gun. We had to get past 20 yards before she starting missing a 1/3 IPSC at slow fire and she was extremely accurate with it. To be honest, it was very impressive and that's not because its my wife. She is saying how awesome she is, and I am saying how awesome the teacher is...not sure who is right. I think most of it came down to her willingness to squeeze the trigger and hold the sights until the gun went off rather than anticipating, pretty rare in a brand new shooter. I am a bit miffed that this little thing isn't packing enough arse to swing my eyebox and chest swinger silhouette all the way over though, going to have to make that one my rifle target.

It's not a double stack, it's significantly thinner. I'm fairly certain no 9mm pistol had this many rounds in a an overall dimensionally smaller package. And the fact that it shoots like it's 1.5 times it's size is why people have really caught on to it.

7A72AB10-82FB-4B12-91AF-9021EA766CEA.png

Came across this in regards to kel Tec comparison. I know there is no comparison to the overall experience shooting these two pistols though

View attachment 2161065

Came across this in regards to kel Tec comparison. I know there is no comparison to the overall experience shooting these two pistols though
I've been wrong in this thread twice in one day.
Well, 85% wrong in one and 50% wrong in the other.

I've been wrong in this thread twice in one day.

Haha yeah It is kinda funny all the “omg how did they get so many bullets in a small size” and keltec did it years ago. I did not realize the similarity in size just off memory but shooting a small kel tec is...different than the 365. The 365 shoots as good or better than much bigger guns, kel etc, not so much

Kel-tec got Appled. Apple invents nothing, they just copy the pioneers and market it better.

No argument that the Kel-Tec isn't a great shooter-- it works, and it's safe like a revolver, but not a dream to shoot. I'm not pushing the P-11 over the Sig, but just giving innovation its due. Kel-Tec invented the pocket nine market, then the pocket .380 market. Others may have done it better, but KT did it first. Waaaaaayyyy first...

And the P-11 is 12+1... : )

And 1" thick.

I've been hoping someone would make a better top end for their magazine... finally, after a quarter century, maybe someone is getting close.

207B8B97-D7C5-4B38-A249-28DDEB36CD09.jpeg

My g43 with factory +o baseplate (what the heck glock!?) next to my p365 12 round mag. Literally twice the capacity at the same height and very slim. This was noticeable at the range. Twice the pew pew is a nice asset. Was just handling both pistols and snapped this pic. .:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom