• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 43X MOS Optic (Not made in China)

NWSharpshooter

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
563   0
Reaction score
What are my options here? It looks like if I want to go Trijicon I need to either mill the slide, or accept that the optic is going to sit two inches over bore.

Is there a delta point pro that fits the 43X without sitting up in the clouds?

Is there an optic besides the Trijicon and Delta Point Pro that isn't made in China?

Run from the Delta Point. It's not that much trouble to replace an RMR battery once a year and if you have good backup sights you can see the dot line back up with them when you reinstall it. Machining the slide is the way to go and you could just mail the slide to someone similar to CHPWS.com and get a discount on the work and optic. The SRO is a fantastic sight but not as bomb proof. I wish the latest aimpoint acro was more compact and less expensive because I would much rather have a closed emitter system. With that said the RMR is a long way from end of life. I also carry the Holosun 509T and HATE the china made aspect but like Japanese cars they are doing a better job designing what the customer wants. I've seen more DPP optics fail than any other on the market. I'd carry a Vortex Venom before I would a DPP.

The good news is that when, not if, the DPP fails out of warranty, they have good customer service and will replace the circuit board. The one's with the improved board still fail.

Back
Top Bottom