• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

glock accidental discharge

Status
Not open for further replies.
That could have been so much worse. Glad no one was hurt considering how many people were around. Wow. So much for "safe action" trigger. Please let us know what they find out.

Was it a new Glock 19 or used?

That could have been so much worse. Glad no one was hurt considering how many people were around. Wow. So much for "safe action" trigger. Please let us know what they find out.

Was it a new Glock 19 or used?

In other words, "So much for a proven system" because one person made a mistake and nobody has even made a finding on the problem? Sigh............this is how ignorance is bread.

thanks everyone, your right, he needs to get glock to take care of it. it was a new pistol. i'm not a glock a glock guy but i have only read and heard good things about them so it will be interesting to see what the problem is. i will let you guys know as soon as i do.

thanks everyone, your right, he needs to get glock to take care of it. it was a new pistol. i'm not a glock a glock guy but i have only read and heard good things about them so it will be interesting to see what the problem is. i will let you guys know as soon as i do.

I'm curious to see what they say. If everything was in place the proper way, the laws of physics should not have allowed a discharge. Did you look at the case to see if there was a firing pin indentation on the primer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom