• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Glock Days this Weekend SharpShooters in Roswell

FFL transfers $25 or $20 with a GCL , AND you get a free range pass.

Transfer takes 10 minutes of your time... free would get a lot of goodwill but whatever. I've been in a couple of times, seriously considered joining... they have a very cool building, great range, however, very much a used car vibe to the place, high prices (I'm sure you could haggle down the prices but why bother), unpleasant people (not everyone I met there but at least ONE employee per visit... guess I didn't look like I had enough money?), so, I spend my money at Sandy Springs Gun Club, been a member for several years, love it! (To be fair, also not free transfers, even expensive for members ... I usually stop by Fourth Armory or Cherokee depending on where I'm working, to get my free transfers)

Wow, what a turnout!

Thank you to everyone who came by and made this the biggest Glock Days event ever at SharpShooters. Those of you whom I met, it was truly a pleasure and I hope to see you again soon.

We appreciate everyone who participated in this thread and who passed along the word to their friends. Our customers are our life blood, and we listen to feedback both positive and negative and that has led to continuous improvement at SharpShooters. If you haven't been by SharpShooters recently we would love to have you stop by.

Just a heads up. Keep an eye out for some upcoming specials on AR Components and bulk ammo.

Wow, what a turnout!

Thank you to everyone who came by and made this the biggest Glock Days event ever at SharpShooters. Those of you whom I met, it was truly a pleasure and I hope to see you again soon.

We appreciate everyone who participated in this thread and who passed along the word to their friends. Our customers are our life blood, and we listen to feedback both positive and negative and that has led to continuous improvement at SharpShooters. If you haven't been by SharpShooters recently we would love to have you stop by.

Just a heads up. Keep an eye out for some upcoming specials on AR Components and bulk ammo.

Oh, I did want to thank you guys for bringing in Gabby Franco, a remarkably gracious individual and proponent of the shooting arts!

Back
Top Bottom