glock firing pin assembly

So what did you do to the Glock, that caused it to Break? Hahaha Jk! Sorry to hear about your little ordeal. I own a few Glocks, am friends with a few Glock employees and armorers that work there and have experienced nothing but great pistols, great customer service, and repair. I hope yours gets fixed and your able to enjoy shooting it, like the rest of us aficianados. From what i've seen with Glocks, IMO seems like a truly faulty machined part or simply ammo issues, like others have mentioned. I remember a friend who was an armorer there always used to tell me horror stories of people sending in their "defective" pistols, only to find out that they tried to "fix" the problem, themselves. This may or may not have included cleaning the gun with "Crisco" or "Wd-40"(yup he saw examples all the time). Good Times and Good Luck!

BTW this was factory ammo, Federal Hydroshock, NOT RELOADS< NOT HOT RELOADS< NO LEAD<

any glock looked at the rear cover plate,I sent the parts to them on monday, and they saying it was a bad rear cover
the recoil rod just broke on the g22, happened before. It now has a stainless recoil rod,new slide and two free mags

Last edited:
Glad they fixed it. New slide altogether. Wow. As a loyal Glock owner I am sorry to hear of the problem and hope they took care of it to your satisfaction. The only stock I own in the company is 3 (at present) of their guns and a strong feeling of respect for them, so I guess it shouldn't really matter to me whether anyone else likes Glock or not...But somehow I do. Hope you end up satisfied with Glock overall as I have been. Good luck.

would not be bad if those young "tech" would realize us ole timers have forgot more then they think they know :)
bet 1/2 of them could not field strip,clean and reassemble a m-14 in under 5 mins

BTW this was factory ammo, Federal Hydroshock, NOT RELOADS< NOT HOT RELOADS< NO LEAD<

any glock looked at the rear cover plate,I sent the parts to them on monday, and they saying it was a bad rear cover
the recoil rod just broke on the g22, happened before. It now has a stainless recoil rod,new slide and two free mags

Not very often, but:
Every so often, factories mess up too. I wouldn't rule that out, or shoot the rest of that particular box.

would not be bad if those young "tech" would realize us ole timers have forgot more then they think they know :)
bet 1/2 of them could not field strip,clean and reassemble a m-14 in under 5 mins

Or even recognize an M-14 if they saw one. As I remember, the Glock Armorers class (at least 10 years ago) was only 2 days long. But they provided good donuts :)

Back
Top Bottom