glock firing pin assembly

just got off phone with glock.....what a joke!
they refusing to do anything.
awaiting call from a supervisor
really pi$$ed me off

I've never even seen a broken striker before although I've heard of it. Are these police trade-ins?... just curious of the age of the guns. I know the recoil spring assembly is only rated to a certain number of rounds (never had that break either and I've been shooting the things for 15 years). I think some pictures would be helpful, if possible.

well after 3 supervisors and my glock rep(certified glock armour) I am getting the firing pin assy and back plate fed-exed

funny when you mention , taking down the glock sign and refusing to work on or recommend glocks how their voice changed.
Never been so Pi$$ed at a company in my life as I have last 5 days

Really sorry to hear it. I've had so many good experiences with them. Of course the FIRST good experience I have had with Glock is never having one break on me. But for everything I have had done or that they did without me asking, they have been the best. And not just in the gun industry, they have been better than 90% of all customer service in ANY industry for me.

Honestly, I half expected them to send a box to ship it in prepaid. That's how they seem to me after all my positive experiences with them.

one of the reasons I got into glocks was based on the fact that they are 9 miles from my office. Just dropped off my 30sf today for a once-over. I was hoping they would install a minus connector but they said that was for law enforcement. oh well

well they are fed-exing the parts, it was ridiculous having to go to 3 supervisors, then again it is monday !
if it was parts that had to hand fitted I could see the issue but damn a firing pin and back cover

one of the reasons I got into glocks was based on the fact that they are 9 miles from my office. Just dropped off my 30sf today for a once-over. I was hoping they would install a minus connector but they said that was for law enforcement. oh well

I shoot reloads, cast bullets, cold loads, extremely hot loads, all factory g34 4th gen. It's mechanical, just like a 200,000 dollar car. Everything breaks. Glock made all the parts cheap enough and easy to replace by any idiot at home for a reason, that's why I gave up on cz, sig, xd, etc.

You do realize that Glock doesn't want you to use cast in their barrels. Jacketed only. It has to do with the way they make the barrel. I can't remember the term for it, but if you look down the barrel you'll see what I mean. The style makes them prone to excessive leading/pressure. Learned that in the Glock Armorers school a long time ago. I'd be suspicious of this as the cause for 2 failures so close together. I'd like to see the cases too.

Yes I was skeptical to the rumors at first as well. I had always heard don't do it and bought a lone wolf barrel. The stock barrel leads less, and is more accurate. I guess I'll keep pouring them through until it blows my hand off. I believe ngsgrad has pumped about 20k cast through his g34.

Ps, it's called pologonal rifling I believe

Back
Top Bottom