• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock Mag Question...

haymons22

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
108   0
Reaction score
I remember reading somewhere before that Glock would swap 10 round mags for standard mags (15 round for a G19 specifically). Is this true? If it is, do I have to take them to Glock personally? Or will they let me ship them to them and they ship me some back?

Or, if it is true, would anyone that lives in the Smyrna area be willing to swap me two 15 round mags in exchange for my two 10 rounders?

I keep one 10 round G17 around to remind me...

Glock should swap your 10 rounders out 1:1 but call them to be sure.

If you call they will tell you they don't do it but if you are there in person they will hook you up. It really is worth the trip, particularly if you have more than one Glock. Just went last week and they swapped out two mags I didn't even know were dated.

Thanks guys. I'll try to remember to take them with me the next time I'm up that way. I almost never come to the Atlanta area. Maybe once a year.

Now if they swapped high points for Glocks this would be news.....Don't be cheap buy your self 10 mag for the range more time shooting less time reloading be the king not the clown..... and I have it on good authority that one day the 10 round Glock mags will be worth a fortune

I have plenty of mags already. I just had the two 10 round mags laying around not being used and remembered reading somewhere that Glock would exchange them.

Back
Top Bottom