Glock prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

womsterr

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
18   0
Reaction score
I'm confused and as I'm looking for a used G17....a little frustrated. If you can get a new in the box say G17 for $475 or so, how is it people go bats**t crazy jumping all over a $425 or $450 Glock?

Not only that but on this site you have a whole host of nutswingers that will pop off about what a great deal it is.

The Glock is the only gun i can think of that even used with a ton of carry wear still goes for only $50 bucks less than new...

It seems I'm gonna get a new one as i just can't see buying a used one to save $50 bucks.

I gauge their value based on the finish and exterior condition. Glock will replace the internals all day for free so I'm not other wised worried about buying a used Glock. $425-$450 for a used Gen 3 in EXCELLENT condition is a good deal. They hold their value well because they are quality handguns and highly desirable. I don't know of any gun shop or online store where you can snag even a gen3 for less than $490-500 new when you factor in tax and/or shipping and transfer fees. If saving $50-75 is not worth it to you, then you're doing the right thing by buying a new one.

I have purchased 20 or so Glocks off this site and have never paid more than 400 for one other than one OD19 with upgraded sights I paid 475 for. Gotta be patient, and you gotta be quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom